REVIEW: The ghost is dead / Halloween Review

Call me childish but i think a ghost carrying a pumpkin lantern is extremely funny.




Halloween is not very popular here, or at least not as common as elsewhere. I love it though and have always been a huge fan of that spooky day, but i don't decorate a lot. Just some knickknack here and there. I do not own much Halloween decoration, most of my stuff is ages old and i use the same items year after year.

The ghost was one of my favorites and i am sad to say that he has died last night.
I will never find out what exactly happend in the box where i kept him but he broke into several pieces, as well as the Apple-Pumpkin.



I didn't like the Apple-Pumpkin anyway but had already chosen him to be my "fancy makeover" object, with some awesome paint and glitter or stuff like that.
Oh well, i guess i cannot fix them but i might find another use for the scraps.

Now let's take a quick look at the previous years. Nothing special, just for the sake of completeness.

2004:








 

2005:














2006:













2008: