Happy Sunday


Three months till christmas, yikes!

I'm so lazy lately, can't bring myself to do anything. I wasted way too much time on Instagram, fighting the algorythm, trying every possible thing to get seen by my own followers and gain new ones, real ones, not those crap companies or super bloggers who follow today and unfollow tomorrow.
Instagram ruins itself by adding stories. Of course it's easier to just swipe from one story to the next, rather than endlessly scrolling down a chaotic senseless feed cluttered with ads.
I switched to a business account in order to get stats, which seemingly made my low visibility even worse. Now I give up.

F*#@ you, Instagram! 

And back to blogging, which is waaayyyy more work, but worth it. Probably. At least it feels less like a monologue than Instagram.

So August is gone, and here's a little recap.

We had a few nasty big spiders. And by big i actually mean GIANT. I tend to exaggerate A LOT when it comes to the size of spiders. But when i say giant I mean giant, and even the hubs agrees with me this time. Tennisball-size black thick-legged monster spiders. The first one I spotted in the laundry basket. Holy moly, i almost got a heart attack. The others were admittedly a bit smaller, but equally disgusting to look at. Fascinating at the same time. I try my best to not be afraid of them, knowing they're afraid of me too, and I am the much bigger monster.
Moreover we had some grasshoppers. Hubby to the rescue.



More spiders in the garden.



Mama send a care package, after I told her I need to lose weight. Looks like we have different interpretations of a diet. LOL. I love her so much!


Well then, I can also eat pizza, right? So so delicious!


I painted three big custom paintings for a dear friend in Florida.



I died my hair.



Bought some Lilly






Saving every little drop



We got two samples of FiJI water. It's ok, not overwhelming. It's water



Labskaus for hubby




Sunflowers grow, tomatoes grow, some flowers grow. The rest drowned or got eaten by slugs and snails, just like last year :((








The pineapple too!



The harvest





The cutest little squirrel gardening gloves from Aldi



And that's a wrap on August, and summer too.