Face Mask



Samples. Aaaah, samples. 
Subscription boxes of oh-so-amazing samples of anything from food supplements to the ultimate forever-young cream are very trendy and popular these days. Every woman seems to love samples. Except for me, of course...

I've never been a huge fan. Admittedly I love everything that comes in small travel-size packaging. But here's the thing: using samples regularly is not good. Needles to say they are full of palm-oil, which I try to avoid as much as possible. 
Changing ingredients frequently only accelerates the aging process. Plus, I simply don't need those products. Masks and fluids and all that stuff. My 38 year old skin looks young and fresh and flawless and *knock on wood* free of wrinkles. It's the skin of a Twen;, only better. The trick is simple: cold water and good old classic Nivea. Moreover, I barely wear make-up. 

Anyway, sometimes I cave in. Usually when it's a Chanel sample ( who could ever resist Chanel) or another very reputable high-end brand that has been around forever. Or when it's something that seems too interesting to resist. 


I've had this L'Oréal mask sample from a magazine for a while. Actually for over a year. So it was probably  expired anyway. My skin felt very smooth and soft afterwards, but also very dry. Would I buy it? No. But it was worth the fun. 

A bubble bath, face mask, and hair cream. 




Spa day for the poor :))