In my Garden


When we moved into our new apartment ( which I just realize I never blogged about, but might do so in the future), we fell in love with the idea of having a patio and a lawn area. Despite it being much smaller than our balcony in the previous apartment, I somehow manage to make most of the limited space. After replacing the lawn with a wooden deck this spring, I created different zones that seperate the space into three main areas: sitting/ dining, relaxing and growing.











Growing means growing my own vegetables. This year I did not plant cucumbers; they take up too much space, require a lot of watering, and the small harvest is not worth the work. Same with pumpkins, they need way more space than I could offer, and although I love their beautiful blooms, no pumpkins makes it pointless.
So this year there are cherry tomatoes, potatoes, raspberry and corn. I have yet to plant carrots and chamomille, but it's already almost too late now.




I will never get tired of watching tiny seeds growing into big plants. It's a miracle