Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday and a June recap.


Hubby surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of 25 roses for 12 1/2 years.





After some sunny and hot weeks, it has been pouring for days now. I love it. Already looking forward to my favorite season of all: autumn



Snails are back.



Flea Market breakfast




The only flea market find :)) At least it was free



Walking




Got wild at TK Maxx. But only bought half of it, and returned some items as well.



Kept these KangaRoos though, They're fabulous!



A trip to Ikea. Because closet organization





To my defense, I needed new clothes because nothing fits anymore, and in general, this climate zone with four seasons requires more than just a few breezy summer dresses. Although I currently live in these leggings all day every day



Favorite jogurt



BBQ


Midnight mingos


New Boesner




Nice design



"Excuse me: are these on sale"?


Craving fruit and veggies



Hubby's favorite shorts :(( But he had them since 2008, wore them every summer and on several vacations, so I guess it's ok they eventually gave up



My passport has expired. I refuse to spend 60€ for a new one, plus 15 or more for the photos. Rip-off! I don't need one at the moment anyway



Happy lazy Sunday!