Happy Sunday!

1. This week I 'bought' a free one-year decoration magazine subscription valued at 48€. Hooray for Webmiles!

2. Looks like winter is going to approach quickly now with night frosts and daytime temperatures of +1°C. Brrrr!

3. MisterT forces me to mention that he is running out of his favorite licorice starfish because his wife was too lazy to go outside yesterday to buy him a new bag. Poor little man, will he survive the day?

4. We bought a bag of rum truffles which we haven't had for at least one year. They painfully let me know that i should go to the dentist soon.

5. The blog has almost 2000 pageviews. That is awesome considering that i started blogging two months ago and mine is just one out of several million blogs out there

6. Screechy-birds are a tiny bit less crazy now that the days have become quite short.

7. I started working on my christmas gifts and made another scarf-wrapped wreath



Happy Sunday!