DIY Easy Knit Hat




I can't knit, haha. The only pattern i can do is a basic one, I don't even know what it is called. It is good enough to make my own scarves, hats and leg warmers though.



Last year I purchased a blanket set from We Are Knitters. The manual wasn't very precise and kind of made for advanced knitters. Very disappointing. I expected more, considering it was listed as a beginner's project. 



So i knit the blanket in my usual pattern, which didn't look as good as planned, but good enough to make it into the We Are Knitters Newsletter and Instagram. Awesome!







But back to my hat. 


Materials: three skeins of regular yarn and one skein of eyelash yarn.




For a fluffy look I knit all 4 strings at the same time



I use a beanie hat for size reference and basically all I do is knit a rectangle twice the length of the beanie.





Once the piece is long enough, i simply sew both short ends together. 




I close one of the two openings, and voilĂ , my hat is finished