Happy Sunday

Welcome August! A little July recap:



July is always the best month because it is hubyb's birth month. This old garland. No birthday without it, ever.


A random survey spot. My age. Same color combo as my pants and nails. What does it mean??


The little garden has turned into a crazy little jungle



Corn is growing well


Pink wheels, wohooo


We discovered the cutest store, Flying Tiger Copenhagen. So much fun stuff!



Finally bought a Badminton set. The color is perfect! 


Then we went to Primark. I spent money. I feel bad. But they have so many cute prints and patterns.



And Pusheen. I repeat: PUSHEEN


We eat wraps a lot. So easy to make, and delicious and refreshing. 


Sweetest melon ever.


New ice pop molds. They're biger than the little Ikea molds. Ha! Obsessed with frozen cherry juice!


And hula girl now has a friend. But Sumo no move. Well, he's probably too heavy